- 1Not included on a list: the collection contains large numbers of original artworks, which are unlisted and unidentifiedMore example sentences
- And she just moved all my eBay stock onto the floor, mixing in stuff listed with unlisted stuff.
- The hidden song archive lists all those unlisted songs that you find at the end of albums.
- Some of the listed professors were proud to have made the list and many unlisted professors named themselves in the hopes of being added to it.
- 1.1Denoting or relating to a company whose shares are not listed on a stock exchange: the unlisted securities market unlisted public companiesMore example sentences
- Indeed, according to the British Venture Capital Association, shares in unlisted companies have outperformed those of the listed market over the past three, five and 10 years.
- Shares of unlisted companies in the grey market haven't traded since Friday, potentially hurting liquidity and the interests of as many as 500,000 investors, industry analysts said yesterday.
- There would be the problem of an unlisted company that was applying for a listing on a stock exchange.
- 1.2chiefly North American another term for ex-directory. the nuisance calls stopped after he obtained an unlisted numberMore example sentences
- The company's San Diego system inadvertently gave Pacific Bell's directory unit 11,400 unlisted phone numbers that PacBell put into its white pages.
- Cox goofed when it mistakenly transmitted some 11,000 unlisted numbers to PacBell for inclusion in the state's most-used printed directory.
- An increasing amount of telephone numbers are unlisted, and television viewership and Internet usage are at all-time highs.
- 1.3British (Of a building) not having listed status: permission is needed to demolish an unlisted church in a conservation areaMore example sentences
- As an unlisted building, there is nothing to stop the old school from being demolished to make way for, no doubt, dozens of new apartments and houses to cater for the masses wanting to live as close as possible to Leeds.
- It is made quite clear in Government planning guidance on the historic environment that there is a presumption in favour of keeping unlisted buildings in conservation areas where they make a positive contribution.
- The original plans for Roundway North allowed through traffic, and demolished all the existing unlisted buildings north of the old access road.
More definitions of unlistedDefinition of unlisted in:
- The US English dictionary