- (Especially of music) impossible or unbearable to listen to: today, his recordings seem unlistenableMore example sentences
- This CD is already a smash hit with the demographic of people who think they're smarter and more cultured than everybody else because they listen to unlistenable music that everybody else listens to.
- In case you don't know this, and I sincerely hope you don't, Jesus Christ Superstar is a remarkably bad film with remarkably dated, unlistenable music.
- There's also a free jazzer who runs a club in London dedicated to presenting totally unlistenable music who still claims that ‘Days In The Trees’ is one of the greatest Pop songs of all time.
More definitions of unlistenableDefinition of unlistenable in:
- The US English dictionary