- 1Not moving; still: Claudia sat unmoving behind her deskMore example sentences
- As she labored on she, every once in a while, would glance over to the unmoving form behind her then return to the task at hand.
- He spoke as if he spoke secrets, his words formed behind unmoving lips.
- The crunching of now deep snow could be heard from behind her, and she froze, unmoving.
- 2Not stirring any emotion: this must be the most unmoving performance of Verdi’s opera ever recordedMore example sentences
- The language is shouted or perhaps sung by one unmoving performer to the other, creating an unearthly effect.
- The completely unmoving, unconvincing romance between a wooden Hayden Christensen and an uncharacteristically bland Natalie Portman is only the most obvious clumsiness.
- For me, it was boring, and completely unmoving, and definitely didn't showcase their wonderful voices.
More definitions of unmovingDefinition of unmoving in:
- The US English dictionary