- Not happening or doing something at the agreed or proper time: the trains into Tbilisi were notoriously unpunctualMore example sentences
- He contradicts himself constantly, is temperamental, unpunctual, disorganized and is surrounded by yes-men, he said. " But he does not have a structured mind " with a grand plan to do a Cuban-styled revolution, he added.
- No American should need me to tell them about Amtrak and residents of Australia's largest city are almost beyond frustration with their dangerous and unpunctual trains too.
- You should write to the unpunctual employee, explaining your concerns about his time-keeping, giving the dates and details of his lateness and asking him to attend a meeting.
- More example sentences
- In primary schools, 62% of teachers now report unpunctuality occurring at least once a week, compared with 56% in 1996.
- In reality, most small security firms limit the concept of employee evaluation to an audit of unpunctuality and absenteeism.
- What often goes unnoticed is the inconvenience caused to others because of the Ministers' unpunctuality.
More definitions of unpunctualDefinition of unpunctual in:
- The US English dictionary