- Not showing, producing, or putting up any resistance: he pulled her, unresisting, into his embraceMore example sentences
- Somebody sneaks in and chloroforms you, or sprays knock-out gas under your door, and while you are comatose and unresisting, your worldly goods are stripped.
- Just as long as we don't present an unresisting target.
- The book by Strauss that he selects for critique in the First Meditation is so undemanding a pewside read, so unresisting an object for intelligent scorn, that one wonders why Nietzsche is bothering, and evidently so does he.
- More example sentences
- And when she was done, she took his hands unresistingly and pulled him into her irresistible embrace.
- Englishmen would then die unresistingly, and they would go down in history as heroes of nonviolence.
- It's what you've been groomed for, what you've been set up for, what you've been trained to believe unresistingly for all this time.
More definitions of unresistingDefinition of unresisting in:
- The US English dictionary