Definition of unscramble in English:
Restore (something that has been scrambled) to an intelligible, readable, or viewable state: viewers use these decoders to unscramble the signal but how do we unscramble our feelings?
More example sentences
- Code books and cipher books were used to scramble and unscramble the messages, but cipher machines were also used, and were faster.
- In other words, the dream is a code to be decoded, a scrambled line to be unscrambled, so that its images can be reduced to their basic meanings.
- Information on how to unscramble satellite TV signal and defeat smartcards was traded in Net chat rooms amongst the accused, prosecutors claim.
- Example sentences
- Drinkable bottles are sent to the filler through an unscrambler, blown by air to conveyor belts connected to the fillers.
- A still further object is to provide an automatic bottle unscrambler that is economical in cost to manufacture.
- Our unscramblers are universally-suited for all packaging industries and are able to handle a wide variety of container shapes.
Definition of unscramble in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan