Definition of unsharp in English:
2 Photography (Of a picture or image) not well defined: unsharp, fuzzy photos
More example sentences
- You may notice that the entire image has the unsharp mask applied to it beforehand.
- Here is a tip for sharpening with the unsharp mask filter.
- See my image editing article for more information on sharpening and unsharp mask.
- unsharpness noun
- Example sentences
- In the majority of cases, though, unsharpness is caused by shutter speeds that are too slow.
- The allowable amount of unsharpness is controlled by specification being followed.
- This article describes a method not just to measure wide angle unsharpness but also to adjust the lens precisely with the film running.
Definition of unsharp in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.