Definition of unstructured in English:
1Without formal organization or structure: an unstructured interview
More example sentences
- Her data gathering tools included a combination of structured and unstructured interviews and direction observations.
- Interviews can either be structured or unstructured.
- Taxonomies, used in conjunction with company ontologies, have proven to be a highly efficient structure for organizing structured and unstructured content.
2(Of a garment) made with little or no interfacing or other material which would give definition to its shape.
- The pants are wide legged and the jacket is unstructured single breasted.
- Her fluid silhouettes, unstructured coats and openweave knitted tops intend to flatter the female form with key pieces defined in hand painted patterns.
- For a skirt or unstructured jacket, I would soak the fabric in the tub in cool water, and then hang it up to dry over the shower rail, without squeezing it out.
Definition of unstructured in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.