- (Of a road or path) not provided with a durable upper layer: impassable stretches developed in unsurfaced roads by mid-winterMore example sentences
- The road network causes localised environmental damage in outback SA regions, principally due to its interference of the natural drainage system and the exposure of unsurfaced roads.
- Householders on Cavendish Street claim the unsurfaced road is hazardous for both cars and pedestrians.
- With about 9 000 kilometres of surfaced roads and 2 000 kilometres of unsurfaced roads, the Johannesburg Roads Agency has its work cut out.
More definitions of unsurfacedDefinition of unsurfaced in:
- The US English dictionary