- Not taxed or subject to taxation.More example sentences
- Social Security benefits are untaxed for relatively low-income beneficiaries but 85% taxable for higher-income recipients.
- Items which could reduce your tax free allowance are any untaxed interest, benefits in kind or any freelance earnings.
- It is true that a partial excise can be shifted forward in this way, in the long run, by resources leaving, let us say, the liquor industry and shifting into other untaxed industries.
More definitions of untaxedDefinition of untaxed in:
- The US English dictionary