- Not inoculated with a vaccine to provide immunity against a disease: pockets of unvaccinated childrenMore example sentences
- We present rates of disease in vaccinated and unvaccinated children to provide the first evidence of an indirect effect from meningococcal conjugate vaccine.
- The authors compared the odds ratio for the prevalence of atopy in vaccinated versus unvaccinated children, and the OR for prevalence according to age.
- Health care professionals should continue to offer vaccine to unvaccinated persons after November and throughout the influenza season even after influenza activity has been documented in the community.
More definitions of unvaccinatedDefinition of unvaccinated in:
- The US English dictionary