Definition of unwavering in English:
Not wavering; steady or resolute: she fixed him with an unwavering stare
More example sentences
- With unwavering resolve we support plurality, egalitarianism, and the political process.
- You've got to just hold steady and steadfast and unwavering in certain situations.
- I'm lucky that I've had unwavering support on this from my parents, my friends, and my advisors.
- Example sentences
- He said some of these ‘compromise some important principles to which I adhere unwaveringly.’
- Having been at SFU longer than I care to disclose, I can unwaveringly state that this period of The Peak's history is really a black spot on its reputation.
- Within his own country, he has been unwaveringly à la page.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan