noun (plural updos)• informal
- A women’s hairstyle in which the hair is swept up and secured on top or at the back of the head.More example sentences
- With just a little bit of length, you can create a variety of different stunning updos and hairstyles using your fingers, heated irons, hot rollers or a diffuser.
- I wish that I could pull her hair out of the updo that it was in and run my fingers through it.
- I felt uncomfortable and rather cold, but soon forgot about that as she tried to force my unruly hair into an elegant updo.
More definitions of updoDefinition of updo in:
- The US English dictionary