noun[mass noun] Medicine
- Inflammation of the urethra.More example sentences
- Other conditions that should be ruled out include bacterial cystitis, urethritis, neoplasia, vaginitis and vulvar vestibulitis.
- Reiter's syndrome is a type of reactive arthritis that specifically refers to the classic triad of arthritis, conjunctivitis and urethritis.
- The bacterium - which, when symptomatic, causes purulent discharge, dysuria, and urethritis - can also cause ascending infections leading to pelvic inflammatory disease and infertility.
More definitions of urethritisDefinition of urethritis in:
- The US English dictionary