noun (plural urinalyses /-siːz/)[mass noun] Medicine
- Analysis of urine by physical, chemical, and microscopical means to test for the presence of disease, drugs, etc..More example sentences
- These tests may include blood tests, urinalysis and imaging studies, such as ultrasounds or angiography.
- The evaluation of nocturnal enuresis requires a thorough history, a complete physical examination, and urinalysis.
- The results of routine blood tests and urinalysis were within normal limits.
More definitions of urinalysisDefinition of urinalysis in:
- The US English dictionary