Definition of urinary in English:
1Relating to urine.
- Patients should also have a nasogastric tube and urinary catheter inserted.
- She warns that any man who believes he may suffer from a urinary problem should seek medical advice for a proper diagnosis before self - treating.
- Her indwelling urinary catheter was removed, and her urine output remained in normal range.
1.1Relating to or denoting the system of organs, structures, and ducts by which urine is produced and discharged, in mammals comprising the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra: the urinary tract
More example sentences
- The urinary system consists of the kidneys, ureters, urinary bladder, and urethra.
- Infections in the kidney can spread through the urinary system to the bladder.
- Your urinary system is composed of your kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra.
Definition of urinary in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan