Definition of user-friendly in English:
adjective (user-friendlier, user-friendliest)
(Of a machine or system) easy to use or understand: the search software is user-friendly
More example sentences
- Dan agrees with other users that the system is user-friendly and the data easy to extract and analyze.
- This user-friendly machine has a tiny slot for inserting the bank-notes and the service provided is free.
- The program isn't desperately user-friendly but it's easier to use than it initially looks.
- Example sentences
- While user-friendliness, strong graphics and easy navigation of applications are important, relationships between payphone service and content providers will be the key towards profitability.
- While USB Flash drives are increasingly popular thanks to their user-friendliness at a bottom-line street price of $70 to $110 per GB, they aren't exactly cheap.
- In terms of information provision, Finnish environmental organizations rate very high on the degree and user-friendliness of data offered.
Words that rhyme with user-friendlycleanly, eco-friendly
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.