- Denoting or relating to material on a website that is voluntarily contributed by members of the public who use the site: good user-generated content is almost always the product of an enthusiastic and cohesive online communityMore example sentences
- If your website has user-generated content, you need to pay attention to what users are doing.
- The report points out the 10 million user-generated videos copying "Gangnam Style" by South-Korean musician Psy that were created on YouTube after the original song was released and went viral.
- The CDDB is a huge user-generated database of information related to music CDs: album titles, songs, artist information, genre, and about 50 other attributes.
More definitions of user-generatedDefinition of user-generated in:
- The US English dictionary