- A program for carrying out a routine function.More example sentences
- It consists of a set of kernel drivers, an application programming interface library and utility programs for supporting sound under Linux.
- What's more, this product features a free utility program to create your DVDs.
- Carrier files cannot execute hidden code arbitrarily; a special utility program is required to extract and manipulate concealed data.
More definitions of utility programDefinition of utility program in:
- The US English dictionary