- Socialism achieved by the moral persuasion of capitalists to surrender the means of production peacefully to the people. It was advocated by Johann Fichte and Robert Owen among others.More example sentences
- He later described his ideas at the time as a ‘curious mixture ‘of Western liberalism, democratic reformism, and utopian socialism or anarchism.’
- The movement established some links with reforms such as feminism and utopian socialism.
- His utopian socialism had a lasting impact on radical politics in that colony and even beyond its borders.
More definitions of utopian socialismDefinition of utopian socialism in:
- The US English dictionary