Another term for pentanoic acid.
More example sentences
- The products were analyzed for their total valeric acid content to determine if they possessed the type and amount of valerian stated on the label.
- Independent testing laboratories generally use valeric acid content as a marker for pharmacologic activity and represent one source for reliable information to support product choice.
- The proportions of isobutyric and valeric acid tended to increase when zinc was added to the diet.
- More example sentences
- Lambs fed the soybean hull diet had lower proportions of valerate than lambs fed the corn diets.
- Children in the potent arm used 0.1% betamethasone valerate twice daily for three consecutive days, followed by a base emollient only for four days.
- The 174 children in the study were randomly assigned to treatment with 1 percent hydrocortisone ointment twice daily for seven days or 0.1 percent betamethasone valerate twice daily for three days.
Definition of valeric acid in:
- The US English dictionary