- The systematic and critical assessment by an organization of every feature of a product to ensure that its cost is no greater than is necessary to carry out its functions.More example sentences
- He tended to analyze problems using straightforward frameworks such as present value analysis and basic valuation models.
- Concepts such as standardization, procurement, budgets, and value analysis can be difficult to learn outside of a formal education program.
- The value analysis team reviews all new products.
More definitions of value analysisDefinition of value analysis in:
- The US English dictionary