- Free from criteria imposed by subjective values or standards; purely objective: real science could and should be value-freeMore example sentences
- Perhaps a researcher can also shield herself from sorrow by attempting to conduct objective value-free research on subjective emotion-drenched issues.
- These assumptions have meant that science since the seventeenth century has been widely considered to be objective, value-free, context-free knowledge of the external world.
- But most sociologists of religion still tend to do ethnography the traditional way, one that purports to be objective and therefore value-free.
More definitions of value-freeDefinition of value-free in:
- The US English dictionary