- Sudden constriction of a blood vessel, reducing its diameter and flow rate.More example sentences
- Because of its vasoconstrictive effects, DHE nasal spray should not be taken by patients with known ischemic heart disease or coronary vasospasm.
- Vascular changes in preeclampsia and eclampsia include hemoconcentration and intense vasospasm.
- These patients have a higher than normal incidence of migraines, suggesting vasospasm as an etiology.
- More example sentences
- The present study investigated whether Mg prevents coronary spasm in patients with vasospastic angina.
- The remaining vasospastic anginal attacks spontaneously subsided in a few minutes without the administration of nitrates.
- PVA has been associated with vasospastic disorders such as Raynaud's phenomenon and migraine headaches.
More definitions of vasospasmDefinition of vasospasm in:
- The US English dictionary