- A function of a space whose value at each point is a vector quantity.More example sentences
- The Hart algorithm first calculates a velocity vector field using standard cross-correlation and then subdivides the initial areas of interrogation and calculates new estimates of flow velocities within each of the subdivided areas.
- We find that our vector field must be less than ten percent of the Planck scale, the fundamental unit in physics where gravity and quantum mechanics come together.
- A vector field is created by assigning vectors to each point.
More definitions of vector fieldDefinition of vector field in:
- The US English dictionary