A person who does not eat meat or fish, and sometimes other animal products, especially for moral, religious, or health reasons.
- There are potentially as many reasons for becoming a vegetarian as there are vegetarians in the world.
- Remember that this recipe would be ideal for vegetarians if you used vegetable stock in place of chicken stock.
- Even vegetarians and vegans are not safe from the food scare epidemic.
Relating to vegetarians or vegetarianism: a vegetarian restaurant
More example sentences
- There aren't many vegetarian restaurants in this city, and not everyone can afford them.
- It's a 100 mile round trip but decent vegetarian restaurants are few and far between.
- In fact, I had completely forgotten that we were eating in a vegetarian restaurant.
Words that rhyme with vegetarianagrarian, antiquarian, apiarian, Aquarian, Arian, Aryan, authoritarian, barbarian, Bavarian, Bulgarian, Caesarean (US Cesarean), centenarian, communitarian, contrarian, Darien, disciplinarian, egalitarian, equalitarian, establishmentarian, fruitarian, Gibraltarian, grammarian, Hanoverian, humanitarian, Hungarian, latitudinarian, libertarian, librarian, majoritarian, millenarian, necessarian, necessitarian, nonagenarian, octogenarian, ovarian, Parian, parliamentarian, planarian, predestinarian, prelapsarian, proletarian, quadragenarian, quinquagenarian, quodlibetarian, Rastafarian, riparian, rosarian, Rotarian, sabbatarian, Sagittarian, sanitarian, Sauveterrian, sectarian, seminarian, septuagenarian, sexagenarian, topiarian, totalitarian, Trinitarian, ubiquitarian, Unitarian, utilitarian, valetudinarian, veterinarian, vulgarian
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.