- Situated towards the middle of the ventral side.More example sentences
- Cells in the ventromedial nucleus of the hypothalamus have been shown to selectively express steroidogenic factor - 1.
- The descending fibers of the spinal tract of the trigeminal nerve can be observed ventromedial to the inferior cerebellar peduncle.
- The ventromedial section is linked to personality and social behaviour.
- More example sentences
- The post-tympanic process of the squamosal is developed with a vertical process that forms a long, slim, ventromedially directed point.
- It merges ventromedially with a small collection of gray matter called the zona incerta.
More definitions of ventromedialDefinition of ventromedial in:
- The US English dictionary