- another term for idocrase.More example sentences
- The veins are surrounded by a 5-to 10-cm-wide alteration zone that consists of calcite, dolomite, diopside, hedenbergite, vesuvianite, and base-metal sulfides.
- The new edition also adds the important vesuvianite locality at Asbestos, Quebec, which was absent in the 1960 book.
- The locality has been worked exclusively for garnet and vesuvianite specimens by mineral collectors and mineral dealers.
More definitions of vesuvianiteDefinition of vesuvianite in:
- The US English dictionary