- A podcast with video content: our site has loads of extra features, from photo galleries to videocastsMore example sentences
- I notice you didn't even introduce the problems of podcasts (or future videocasts) to the problem.
- Blogs, wikis, podcasts, videocasts, and open source software are just a few of the emerging technologies prompting discussions about social networking, censorship, misinformation, plagiarism, and the role of technology in our schools.
- As long as you've got a computer, and if you're reading this I imagine you do, you can subscribe to and watch videocasts, just like you never needed an iPod for podcasts either.
verb (past and past participle videocast)[with object] Back to top
- Make available as a videocast: the ceremonies were videocast live on the InternetMore example sentences
- The ceremonies were videocast live on the Internet, and broadcast nationwide on radio.
- You'll need a free ticket to get in to the Christmas Eve services, but his message also will be 'videocast' at three satellite congregations.
- Note: I just had confirmation from the publicist that the concert will indeed be videocast live on the internet!
More definitions of videocastDefinition of videocast in:
- The US English dictionary