1A position giving a good view.
- This camera can be manually fixed in position to record a scene from a secondary viewpoint.
- Text panels scattered throughout the Museum give eye-witness accounts and background viewpoints.
- We see portions of the illuminated half from various viewpoints as both Earth and Venus orbit the Sun.
2A person’s opinion or point of view: I do try to put over our viewpoint from a purely aesthetic viewpoint, I must say that I dislike the design
More example sentences
- They pick candidates, they pick issues, they pick sort of world views based upon viewpoints.
- And the public does not quite understand his major viewpoints on public policies.
- A start can be world viewpoints that people hold dear and strong in their hearts.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: view|point
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.