noun (plural vinos)[mass noun] • informal
- Wine, typically that which is cheap or of inferior quality.More example sentences
- Cook a meal for two and share it bistro-style, complete with candles, freshly picked flowers and a bottle of cheap vino!
- One member of our party was allergic to the sulfates in cheap red vino, so she ordered a bottle of San Pellegrino.
- Christmas Day can be a maelstrom, so don't complicate things with your choice of vino.
Spanish and Italian, 'wine'.
More definitions of vinoDefinition of vino in:
- The US English dictionary