- Any of a group of vitamins found mainly in green leaves and essential for the blood-clotting process. They include phylloquinone ( vitamin K1) and menaquinone ( vitamin K2).More example sentences
- It interferes with the body's natural chemical process of clotting, by targeting an essential substance called vitamin K.
- Selecting products with selected other nutrients such as vitamin D and vitamin K was discussed.
- One such product is vitamin K, a substance essential for blood clotting.
More definitions of vitamin KDefinition of vitamin K in:
- The US English dictionary