- Having the form or appearance of glass: you will obtain a vitriform matter, the colour of liverMore example sentences
- A vitriform, entirely synthetic material characterized by its low specific weight and impact resistance.
- Methods for obtaining vitriform transformation from such metastable phase include mechanical pulverization, polishing, energy scanning, cold forming and quenching through thermal treatment.
- Conversely, certain clever fraudsters imitate in the furnace the rarer forms of minerals, such as rough red silver, both vitriform and capillary, in order to deceive the curious.
More definitions of vitriformDefinition of vitriform in:
- The US English dictionary