- A dog of a breed of golden-brown pointer with large drooping ears.More example sentences
- There are more than 50 traditionally docked breeds recognised by the Kennel Club, including cocker spaniels, pointers, Irish terriers and vizslas.
- They now have four female dogs: Madison, a black Labrador retriever, nine; Ellie, also a black lab, eight; Alex, a vizsla, eight; and Bea, a Weimaraner, a seven-month-old puppy.
- They have nine springer spaniels, one cocker spaniel and one Hungarian vizsla.
1940s: from the name of a town in Hungary.
More definitions of vizslaDefinition of vizsla in:
- The US English dictionary