Definition of vodcast in English:
Another term for videocast. the short vodcast will take viewers through the five easy steps to completing your tax return online
More example sentences
- Not that they would do anything as square as a spreadsheet or write a letter when they could make a 15-minute video and upload it as a vodcast.
- The family of products are multiplatform and allow you to watch movies, listen to music, download podcasts, vodcasts and so on all over the house.
- Regular vodcasts and video features will be available to complement the extensive news and live coverage on site.
- 1vodcasting noun
- Example sentences
- The technology behind vodcasting is the same as the magic that makes up podcasting.
- After podcasting, which lets users subscribe to audio files, comes vodcasting, the easiest way to bring Internet video to your desktop.
- Whichever approach you take to vodcasting, the steps remain the same.
Definition of vodcast in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.