- The larynx.More example sentences
- Giving up smoking will not only prevent several heart diseases but also protect the person from lung cancer, chronic bronchitis and cancer of the voice box, bladder and cervix.
- This is the inflammation and narrowing of the voice box, the main air tube to the lungs, and the larger branching air tubes (the bronchi).
- This features progressive paralysis of the tongue, throat and voice box so that swallowing and speaking become difficult or impossible.
More definitions of voice boxDefinition of voice box in:
- The US English dictionary