- Each of a set of marks indicating vowels in writing phonetically explicit text in Semitic languages such as Hebrew and Arabic.More example sentences
- Included for the first time is the ability to search all versions with options for case, accent, and vowel point sensitivity.
- Second, it takes time to write or type vowel points.
- The consonants are listed first in alphabetical order, followed by vowel points and then by other signs.
More definitions of vowel pointDefinition of vowel point in:
- The US English dictionary