- Supply (something such as a Hebrew or shorthand text) with vowel points or signs representing vowels.More example sentences
- The level of correctness for the synthesizers is in the range 89% to 94% of the vowelized words.
- In order to explicitly represent the vowelized word forms, each non-vowelized word entry is considered as a word class regrouping all of its associated vowelized forms.
- When these letters are instead used as consonants (weak-consonants) in vowelised texts you will find a before them.
More definitions of vowelizeDefinition of vowelize in:
- The US English dictionary