noun[mass noun] Medicine
- Inflammation of the vulva.More example sentences
- Women with vulvitis caused by vulvovaginal candidiasis may respond best to a combination of intravaginal and topical vulval therapy.
- Paromomycin must be used with caution because of its side effects, which include vulvitis and local ulceration.
- In patients with severe discomfort secondary to vulvitis, the combination of a low-potency steroid cream and a topical antifungal cream may be beneficial.
More definitions of vulvitisDefinition of vulvitis in:
- The US English dictionary