- A utensil, typically consisting of two shallow metal pans hinged together, used for baking waffles.More example sentences
- One of my favorites approximated the size and shape of a waffle iron but with only eight squares.
- Apparently my parents decided I need to make more waffles, so they bought me a waffle iron.
- I had been using baking powder for a leavening and vegetable oil on the waffle iron in the recipes I had tried.
More definitions of waffle ironDefinition of waffle iron in:
- The US English dictionary