- 1A musical effect achieved on brass instruments by alternately applying and removing a mute and on an electric guitar by controlling the output from the amplifier with a pedal.More example sentences
- I always thought it was pulsing wah-wah reverb guitar that made the Whigs sound so Whigs-like.
- A little reverb here, a little wah-wah there, it all fits in beautifully allowing the music to drift along at just the right speed.
- Solid-body guitars were combined with new sonic modification devices such as distortion boxes and wah-wah pedals.
- 1.1 [count noun] ( • trademark in the US) A pedal for producing a wah-wah effect on an electric guitar.More example sentences
- It's just that, because there's a wah-wah, it sounds more… sexy.
More definitions of wah-wahDefinition of wah-wah in:
- The US English dictionary