- An instance of a person waking up or being woken up: the wake-up comes in the dark before dawn [as modifier]: tables full of men sipping a wake-up ArmagnacMore example sentences
- In addition to getting your room info, you can choose a wake-up time and even arrange for the hotel's airport shuttle service to pick you up at the airport.
- I made myself a strong wake-up coffee, and called them.
- Our body clock responds to an imitation sunrise by accelerating the wake-up processes.
More definitions of wake-upDefinition of wake-up in:
- The US English dictionary