A period of exercising a dog: while the client is being coiffed, one of the salon staff takes the pooch for walkies
More example sentences
- They regularly take their dogs for early morning walkies at Thorndon North which is one of three Essex County Council managed parks in Brentwood.
- ‘You are entitled to 1 ¼ hours daily for lunch and walkies,’ it states.
- He refuses to get the hang of going for his walkies.
- Go missing, especially as a result of theft: the insurers have drawn up a list of cars most likely to go walkiesMore example sentences
- These can theoretically be used to ensure AGP and PCI cards don't go walkies if the server is moved - later I'll explain why they're virtually useless.
- The hotel heiress is distraught after it went walkies just two days ago.
- A couple of bottles of Dom Perignon have gone walkies from the cellar.