- A passage or path for walking along, especially a raised passageway connecting different sections of a building or a wide path in a park or garden.More example sentences
- Six local organisations say the scheme will ruin leafy cycle and walkways along the East Lancashire Road and cause traffic chaos.
- The central courtyard is a formal elliptical lawn surrounded by gravel walkways.
- There are promises of graded paths and walkways, one suitable for wheelchair access.
More definitions of walkwayDefinition of walkway in:
- The US English dictionary