- A short pass to a teammate who immediately returns it; a one-two.More example sentences
- After 68 minutes he played a wall pass with Owen, sped through the middle and slipped the ball to Butina's right and into the net.
- They try and give the ball before contact and they are expert at the wall pass with their back to the opposition.
- Played in behind the Scotland defence courtesy of an exquisite wall pass by Hleb, the forward was lax in drifting an effort beyond the far post.
More definitions of wall passDefinition of wall pass in:
- The US English dictionary