- A curve showing the shape of a wave at a given time.More example sentences
- As the pulse evolves the carrier wave can therefore become out of phase with the amplitude envelope, which can lead to a variety of different electric-field waveforms.
- I used to do signal integrity work on circuits, which involved capturing waveforms on an oscilloscope and verifying that voltages were what they should be and that there wasn't too much noise.
- A bipolar waveform can be in the form of sine waves, or other wave shapes.
More definitions of waveformDefinition of waveform in:
- The US English dictionary