- A file or memory device containing data that represents a sound such as a piece of music.More example sentences
- Additional wavetables will be made available for download from their website, and custom wavetables can be created with pretty much any audio or sample editor.
- Up to eight custom wavetables can be stored with a preset and then recalled via the OSC and LFO waveform shape pop-up menus.
- Unlike the genuine article, the virtual version is eight-part multitimbral, with 32 wavetables available and two oscillators per voice.
More definitions of wavetableDefinition of wavetable in:
- The US English dictionary