- 1A stopping place on a journey: it was a waypoint on the merchant route between Scandinavia and ByzantiumMore example sentences
- Yesterday we demolished a substantial building which they were using as a waypoint to get in.
- It would be unfair, however, to paint the islands as just a grungy waypoint in the North Atlantic.
- Budapest and Bucharest function as waypoints for women en route to Belgrade.
- 1.1The computer-checked coordinates of each stage of a flight or sea journey: waypoints can be punched in directly to the keypadMore example sentences
- You may want to include user waypoints in your flight plan.
- For navigation purposes, you can use your log to record waypoints and route numbers or times at certain markers for a future good reference.
- It allows easy set-up functions as well as down- and uploads of waypoints, routes and flight tracks.
More definitions of waypointDefinition of waypoint in:
- The US English dictionary