noun (plural weathermen)
- A man who broadcasts a description and forecast of weather conditions.More example sentences
- The weatherman has predicted mild conditions for today, and sunny weather later this weekend and on Monday.
- Manchester suffered the wettest August for almost 50 years - but weathermen say conditions will improve in September.
- The major wants to fine the city-funded weathermen when their forecasts turn out to be wrong.
More definitions of weathermanDefinition of weatherman in:
- The US English dictionary