Definition of webisode in English:
1An original episode derived from a television series, made for online viewing.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide all webisodes of our shows for free.
- If The Office repeats on NBC aren't enough for you, Webisodes of the show debut on nbc.com July 13.
- Average Joe interest in advertising continues to rise, whether it be a Jerry Seinfeld Webisode or a TV spot touting fried chicken as part of a healthy diet.
1.1An online video that presents an original short film or promotes a product, film, or television series.
- Guests, including Def and Q-Tip, gathered in a cozy Williamsburg studio to record, and watching the fly-on-the-wall webisodes, it looks like a ton of freewheelin' fun.
- Burnett produced a series of more than 100 Webisodes, or short Web-based films, that followed Army recruits through basic training
- The original plan was to create several 10 - minute "Webisodes" for the now-defunct Digital Entertainment Network, a streaming-video Web site.
Words that rhyme with webisoderhapsode • episode • cestode
Definition of webisode in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.